Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:16:02 +1000
I have nothing else but a bit advise on your choice of video card. Geforce3
is not a good value, since you are going to wait until end of May to collect
all bits. Consider a Geforce4 Ti4200, it is much much faster (more feature
as well), at similar price. unless you see a good Geforce3 Ti200 at real
good price, I wouldn't buy it at all.  If you really want a G3, only buy the
Ti200, then overclock it to Ti500, only so, G3 can compare with G4 on value
per dollar.

Jun Qian