From:
The Smith Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:13:57 -0700
Mike,
First of all most cd-rw software manufacturers will list which drives are
compatible with thier software. Most important though is to make sure your
aspi layer is functioning correctly. Unfortunatly one of the best is
copyrighted by Adaptect. I say unfortanate because they tend to distribute
thier software with a stripped down version and in order to get the most
stable one is to pay for thier upgrades. Windows aspi layer is known to be
unstable. You can get a lot of information you need from : www.cdfreaks.com
.

Hope this helps!
Robert W. Smith