From:
Max Mattar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 21:35:22 -0400
My understanding is that Phillip has expressed that he does not want to
have this PC connected to the internet, probably because he has no
internet requirements for what he will do. If that is what you meant
Phillip, you could try to connect only once to the Internet and get the
XP registration part over with. If you don't want to go through the
trouble of configuring your computer for one-time Internet access, your
best bet is to use Microsoft's toll-free phone registration service. The
appropriate phone numbers will be listed when you go through the
registration process.

By the way, I think it is very wise of you to have an Internet-isolated
system you can rely on. Thumbs up!

HTH,

Max Mattar

-----------------------------------
Sent: May 2, 2004 09:14
Subject: [PCBUILD] activating xp

I am building a computer for working with pics, videos and sound(music).
Since this is to be a home buisness tool, I wish to keep it away from
any internet corruptions but am not sure if I will be able to activate
my windows xp without being directly linked to the net. Also unsure if I
can download software upgrades to my on-line computer then transfer them
by cd to my work computer. Any advice will be appreciated!
-Phillip-

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: