From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:10:37 -0800
Michael,

Your laptop apparently has two IP addresses - one for the cable modem
and one for the NIC. On the laptop, get a command prompt (CMD) and type:
ipconfig /all - this will show you all IP addresses that are on the
machine. Then try using the NET USE command with the NIC's IP. This
should solve your problem unless the NIC is somehow disabled due to the
cable connection.

Peter
The NoSpin Group