Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:45:48 -0400
 I think you made a mistake by doing FDISK to the Harddrive which would lose all information of the original setup and therefore the recover disk won't work.I believe you will have reinstall WIN/ME and all hardware and programs. Quite likely you don't have drivers and necessary disks to do this. So where do you go from here? To someone who has knowledge of your system and can can do the installation. Hopefully others will have a better solution.Mike Michel  --- On Tue 08/26, Connie Clifton &lt; [log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:Subject: [PCBUILD] Windows ME that still won'tUpdate on my prior posting. (Trying to get a HP Pavillion to run therecovery program.)I appreciate your help although I must have done something wrongcause now its really not co-operating.I used fdisk to delete the partion on the hard drive and create anotherone. First time I've ever done that so I have no idea what I did wrong ifanything. Now it has a partion on the drive with no volume lable ( blank) and nooperating system. If I get the fdisk to create a dos partition it gets to the"verifing drive integrity" part and works up to anywhere from 10 to 30 to about50%, (once went to 100% ) and then drops back to 0 and starts over. It justruns and runs and runs.If I get the recovery disk to run it says "invalid Media Type ReadingDrive C" and I must exit.Where do I go from here? Don't say crazy, I've been there done that.help!!!Connie Clifton