Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:22:45 -0500
Stephen Stanfield wrote:
> Thanx Richard and Dean, I will try to load Quickbooks on Dell
> tomorrow.  I hope there is enough room.  If not I will attempt to swap
> hard drives.  Thanx
> stephen r stanfield
>
>            Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

Loaded Quickbooks on Dell and all is well. Last suggestion as i left was
to buy a new computer.  Thanx to both of you again for your help.
srs
By the by, I found that the Dell motherboard would not handle 40 GB hard
drive, thus my last suggestion.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com