From:
Ray Whitmoyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 06:58:33 -0400
Actually if your dropping down that much on log in, you may try going
directly to your telephone source outside bypassing everything in the
home. Sounds like to me you may have line problem, not modem. If you log
on faster directly at the source you know it's inside the house.

Ray Whitmoyer - The Repair Center