From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:13:39 -0600
Yes, you can install an additional controller to do this. I would recommend
taking a look at what Promise has to offer. Check their site at
http://www.promise.com

As for the Sound blaster card, it will work if it has the IDE ATAPI
interface. Several of these came with either/or a Mitsumi, Panasonic
Interface as well.

Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Cdrw / Cd Rom problem