Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:03:25 -0600
Hi there.  I also have a modem problem.  I am looking to out my Diamond
SupraMax 56K on either com 2 or 4 so there won't be any conflicys with my
mouse.  Problem is, it insists in going to com 3.  I dont even have a com 3
listen in my harware manager!

It seems to work pretty well on com 3 however I get these persistent "error
650" messages a lot of the times.  My ISP has no idea why.  Sometimes it will
do it three or four times in a row and I will ahve to redial.  others it will
log on with no problems.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Colby Wenck

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]