From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:10:34 -0500
Am I wrong in thinking the CD-ROM back panel
audio output is NOT a speaker (8 ohm) output?
I was talking about hooking high impedence outputs
to high impedence inputs.  My sound card has
mutiple high impedence inputs, which my mixer
will control.  Sorry for any confusion.
   Rick

Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>The only way you can safely do this is to make a switch.
>That audio cable that goes from your CD ROM to your sound card
>is really just speaker wire...right channel .....left channel
>......ground.
>
>>Look for any other internal inputs, such as "line input"
>>Also, you might be able to run a wire out the back to an
>>external line input, unless you have a voice modem or
>>something similar plugged in there already.  Rick
>>
>>RICARDO J TORRES<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>>2.)Since I already have a CD-ROM installed , is there
>>anyway to audio from both CD players. My soundcard
>>only has one audio hook-up.
>
>         The PCBUILD web site always needs good submissions.  If
>          you would like to contribute to the website, send any
>               hardware tech tips or hardware reviews to:

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]