From:
Dzingai Chakazamba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:18:13 CAT
Daryl

You might as well have mentioned that to add a folder to the "Send to"
tweak, you should 'right-clic' on the folder, drag it to the "Send to"
folder, and, from the fly-out menu that appears,  choose the "Create
shortcut(s)here" option. Otherwise just dragging the folder to the "Send to"
will copy the folder and all its contents to the "Send to" folder.

Dzingai

Daryl wrote:

>To whomever wanted the Send to Tweak,you can also do this manually
by opening the Windows Explorer in Windows 95 and Windows 98.

Open Windows Explorer on the right side of the screen scroll down to
Windows,click this will show your Windows files on the right. Find the Send
to file,go back to the left side of the screen and locate the file,folder or
drive that you want to"send to".

I send files to my Zip drive(H:\)so I dragged my drive H over across
the screen to the"Send to"folder,and dropped it in. I can now click File at
the top of the screen and the drop down has the send to option with my H
drive on it.

As I stated above this works with Windows95 and 98,I don't know if it works
with the others.-daryl