From:
Brian Franck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:53:37 -0400
My friend went to install a V.90 flash upgrade patch to his Texas
Instruments 56k internal modem.  Once he applied the patch he has not been
able to use his modem.  I even put it in my computer and PNP or Hardware
search didn't find it.  Is it possible that the patch destroyed the modem?
We have tried changing Comm Ports and IRQ's and still can't get it to
work.

Thanks
Brian Franck

                                  -----