From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 23:01:55 -0700
This sounds like your power supply has become unplugged or has died. This
is a common problem. You can put a meter on the power leads to check if you
have the correct 12 and 5 volt output but if nothing is working including
the fan then a dead power supply is most likely the problem.
Power supplies are readily available...you will need to get one that  fits
your particular case..Dalco is one place that sells them http://www.dalco.com/

Mark