From:
Chris Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:40:15 -0500
I have an HD 338 external enclosure with a 3.5" Maxtor 250Gb on the inside. On my windows 2000 PC it all works great. On my home XP Pro machine, the driver's installed and I get "Device working properly" in the Add Hardware section of the Control Panel. But if I look at it in Explorer, it disappears. When I first boot the computer, or unplug and plug the HD back in, it shows up. Then it will disappear and show again, and so on, at random times. I'm in XP/SP1, but I understand from another post that DogBreath had trouble in SP2 as well. I'm at the end of my rope here. I have tons of video to burn.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml