Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 19:50:13 -0600
HI,

When my microphone wouldn't work, this is what I checked:

Bring up the volume controls.  Select from the menu:  options/properties.
You probably have the dot in Playback.  Check on the options there to see
if there is a check in 'microphone'.  If not, check it.  Then, move the dot
to Recording...make sure that microphone is checked there.  Then, move the
dot to Other..again, make sure microphone is checked there.

Sue Na