From:
akram fazal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:21:06 -0800
Dear All,

I have some data on my Hard Disk + CDs. I want to arrange a CD with maximum acceptable data/storage. I have CD writer working very fine. I have many kinds of CD burning programs but I could not find any solution to get a maximum data/files copied on to one CD. The maximum writeable capacity shown in all CD burning programs does not appear more than 700MB whereas I have 900MB writeable CDs.

My questions are:

1) Is there any program (software) or any kind of hardware for the purpose so that I can store maximum data/files on one CD .. say I can utilize my writeable CD upto its capacity (900MB)?

2) What other possible solution(s)??

Thanks.

M. Akram Fazal