From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:09:49 -0400
There is a reset button on the back, next to the power input.
Press this (A ballpoint pen or similar object will fit) and hold for
several seconds to reset to factory defaults. This will reset the
password and you can then redo the installation.
It would be wise to enter a new password of your choice.