From:
Fred P Zacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 10:37:39 -0500
I need s PC to be used for video editing.
Should I build or buy?
Which CPU would you recommend?
Operating system?    I have XP Pro available at no cost.
How much memory?
Video card?
Sound card?
DVD drives?
Hard drives?
Software?

Thanks for your help.

Fred Zacher

---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this message or any information contained
in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that
this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in
keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are
actually virus free.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml