From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:16:05 -0500
well i dont know if this will help but i was having a prob similer to what u
guys are talking about i was going trough my computer in my dail up instead
of opening a brosser i keepet reinstalling but it would only take it so far
then it would give me an error message so i went in trough my internet
exploer  on my desk top then it all started working fine and still
working!!so aint sure it will help but it drove me crazy for a couple days i
had to set up exploer first,well good luck and hope it helps jerry the
fatboy crider