From:
Ben McDui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:04:18 +0100
Dear All
I have a hard disk which has dynamic drive overlay on
it because it was originally in an older computer. I
wish to use this disk in a new computer I have built
and do not need dynamic drive overlay as the bios can
cope with larger hard drives. Everything on the disk
has been backed up using microsoft backup (Win98SE).
if I reformat the hard disk and then copy back all the
backup CD's will the dynamic drive overlay be
reinstalled along with all the data etc or is
'DDO'treated as part of the formatting process rather
than data and not backed up?
Many thanks
Ben McDui

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: