From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 01:28:23 -0400
Try this,

Open up the volume control by double clicking on the speaker on the 95/98
taskbar.

Then, in the upper left corner,

1. Select OPTIONS | PROPERTIES

2. Select the volume control for recording down in the list at the bottom to
make sure your microphone
is selected.

3.Then Select OK. Go adjust your Microphone volume to the top.

For Playback volume just Do 1 and 2 , exeecpt select playback.

Hope this helps.

--Patrick Black
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~black27/