From:
Joel Bluming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 11:21:10 -0500
Dear Listers

My friend has the following
Dell Dimension XPS Pentium 2 233Mhz

HP Deskjet 820 csx

Acerscan Prisa 310s ??

Since the Dell only has 2 ISA slots which are both populated
(Winmodem and soundcard) I could not install the SCSI card
that came with the scanner. It's other alternative was thru
the printer port. It wants an EPP port which I set up in
CMOS. The scanner plugs into the computer port and the
printer plugs into the scanner.

Neither works.

Without the scanner the printer works fine.

Any help

Joel Bluming