From:
SOCKEEL PHILIPPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:01:02 +0100
Hi All,

A yellow exclamation mark is NOT the only way to
detect a driver or OS/hardware pb !!
I have an example of no conflict but MS-DOS
compatibility mode activated.
With Win95, check C:\WINDOWS\IOS.LOG and
check 'Performance' in 'Properties' of
'My computer':
If you see MS-DOS compatibility mode for some or all
of your HDD, you are welcome in the large
"MS-DOS compatibility mode can't get rid of"
association. :-)

Philippe