From:
Tom Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:09:21 -0500
This 850 MB HD had been working fine with Win 95. It was in a 100 MHz computer with 65 MB Ram but the mother board died. I installed another mother board and the computer locked up at the Windows start-up screen so I formatted and re-installed Win 95. Everything went fine until the screen "Running Win 95 for the first time" came up. It went no further. I re-booted and the computer still locked up at the Windows Logo screen. I have replaced mother boards before but have not run into this problem before. Any help would be appreciated.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml