From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:43:51 -0600
At 10:39 AM 6/13/2002, you wrote:
>Is it posible to conect one ps/2 divice, lets say keyboard, or mouse, to a
>USB port? I mean through some adapters or something..
>We are using some notebooks that dont have  ps/2 port for external keyboard
>or mouse, but two USB ports, and we have ps/2 keyboards and mice, not USB.
>available.-
>TIA
>Roberto

I know you probably do not want to hear this, but even if such a convertor
is available, and there probably is...   USB keyboards and mice, basic ones,
will cost you probably just about the same as the convertor.  I do not really
see you saving that much by going with a convertor.

If such a convertor was available, the first place I would look would be
Cables Unlimited:  http://www.cablesun.com

     Bob Wright
The NoSpin Group
http://freepctech.com