Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:46:29 +1000
I strongly recommand you test the memory, it sounds like either the mobo or
memory is bad. If you don't have a good memory test software, you can try to
find a NT or win2k machine, plug your RAM in, and if the RAM has problem, NT
or win2K will likely to crash (I almost sure it will crash at starting
screen). I have seen some RAMs will run fine under win95/98 but never pass
NT/win2K test.

Jun Qian