From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:29:46 -0500
For starters, go to Xerox's web site to download current drivers for this machine.  The drivers you are installing are Win95.  Office 2k updates a number of files, including system files, and the old drivers may not be compatible with these updates.  Try uninstalling/removing the printer in safe mode after you download updated drivers.  Then do a shutdown/restart so you can install the most current driver files.