From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:05:14 -0500
Hi,

I have to disagree with your 3rd answer here.  There are several software
programs
out there now that will burn MP3 directly to CD Audio on the fly.  It
decodes
it to the appropriate format while its burning.

Some of the software outthere includes MusicMatch Jukebox, Nero, and the
lastest
versions of Adaptec support Direct MP3 to CD AUDIO.

I infact currently use MusicMatch to make my own custom audio CD's and it
work
wonderfully.

So, in short,Jenelle and Sarah, you no longer have to make wav's before you
burn them to CD Audio--why add an extra step that's no longer nessary :) !.

my 2 cents,

Patrick C Black
CCNA