From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:06:52 -0800
Hi Harvey,

I believe that Windows XP has a driver built-in for that printer, but it
is probably not Plug-n-Play, so you have to add it manually..

Start -> Settings -> Printers and Faxes
Click Add Printer
In the Add Printer Wizard, click Next
Select the "Local Printer attached to this computer" radio button.
Uncheck "Automatically detect..", click Next
Select the "Use the following port" radio button and select the proper
port from the drop down box. Click Next
In the list of Manufacturers, select "Canon"
In the list of printers, select "Canon Bubble-Jet BJ-200e", click Next
Change the name you want to give it and the default printer selection as
desired, click Next
Select if you want to share the printer or not, click Next
Select if you want to print a test page, click Next
Click Finish

It should install the buil;t-in driver and be ready to go.

Russ Poffenberger

On 12/2/2010 10:00 PM, Harvey Rose wrote:
> On 30/11/2010 10:48 PM, Harvey Rose wrote:
>> I'm trying install this printer driver (BJ_v397.exe) on my new
>> harddrive. I believe this is the last driver which is actually for
>> Windows ME. I had it installed on Windows XP before upgrading it to
>> SP3 on my old drive which is still working. The reason for installing
>> a new drive with Windows XP the old one was slowing down and to clean
>> it up I thought it would be faster to start over. Can any one help me
>> on install this printer.

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com