From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:56:47 -0800
Hi Rob,

I know back then they went up to 64MB.  Now you can get them up to 256MB,
but I doubt anything over 64MB SIMMs will work on your board.  If you still
have the manual, check it out (or you can sometimes find documentation
on-line).  64MB EDO SIMMs are pretty cheap now, so if you're board will take
them, that's the way to go.  You'll have to buy pairs.

If you're board will not take anything larger than 32's, try
www.computergeeks.com for older memory.  You might also try www.egghead.com
as well.  Be prepared for a little sticker-shock though.

Good luck!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"