From:
Vic Llanes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 22:03:49 -0400
Hi and thanks for replying.
To answer the questions:
1.  Yes.  This problem is one that just started recently.
2. No. I have not made any changes to my system as far back as when the
scanner has been working well.
3. Yes. I'm using the scsi card that came with the scanner.
4. No. There aren't any other peripherals daisy-chained on the same SCSI .
5. the card is using 0dc0- 0ddf irq 11
 Additional info: I'm using win98; Pii400mhz; motherboard is a shuttle hot
661; 158 pc100 ram; 48x creative cd 38x, 10x, hp cd writer

hope these help

Thanks
Vic