From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 14:44:42 -0700
Brad

I have used one that I purchased from out local Frys.  It is an A/B
switch for monitors.  I used it when I had two servers sitting side
by side and didn't need monitors full time on one of them.  I will
look around in catalogs and see if I can find one.  They are not
very expensive as I recall.

Don

   Don Cooley / San Jose, California / [log in to unmask]
  New Prostate-Help Forums / My Prostate Cancer story
 My family story & history / All at  http://prostate-help.com
     To discuss Prostate Cancer call me at 408 268-6400