From:
Edgar Lemaire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:45:13 -0700
My computer can't recognize the hard drive; I check the connections and are
fine. In the BIOS the disk was as a User type with the specifications
written on the disk (cylinders, sectors, etc), but when I use the autodetect
IDE the BIOS can not detect it. I tested the HDD in another computer and it
works fine, also I tried with another HDD and the computer can not detected,
even if I put the settings manually, when I boot in to DOS, the computer can
not access C:\.  Both disks are partitioned and formatted.  I flashed the
BIOS to the latest version I found, but it didn't help. The mother board is
a PC Chips model M572 with AMI BIOS, PI 200 MHz, 32 MB RAM.
  ANY SUGGESTIONS?

ED

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html