From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:25:34 -0500
hello again listers,
well my kids pc went down and i guiessd it was the psu
so i bought a whole new case.well everthing was great just fitting just right untill!!i ran into a little jam the panel plug?
well the old one is a plug and the new one is four diff. plugs
here in lies my prob the old plug has seven wires on it and the new plugs there are eight wires and only four wire sare the same coler,and the old plug goes to a little circit board and the new one is all separte from each other any help would be gratfull right now i have the old plug hooked up to the board and everthing works great i just dont want to do a mod on a new case  felling a little confused thank to all that reply
jerry the fatboy crider

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml