From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:18:35 -0500
Your e-mail caught my eye because I'm planning to do exactly the same thing
in 2 or 3 weeks (The second computer isn't ready yet.)  I haven't yet
thoroughly done my homework, but I was under the impression that a program
like Wingate or a Proxy Server wasn't necessary because @Home allows you to
sign up for a second network address for $6.95 per month.  Am I off base here?

Thanks for any advice,

Bill Nussbaumer