From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:07:10 -0700
I am using Charter and found that rather often (every several days) I need
to reset the broadband connection. To do so, I log onto my router and force
a disconnect and then reconnect. Usually I will get a new WAN IP address and
all seems fine after that. If a new IP is not generated and I still have
trouble, I can force a new WAN IP to be issued by changing the MAC address
of my router and then resetting the WAN connection.

Hope this is of some use to you. It does make my operations easier to deal
with.

Peter Shkabara