From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 17:54:27 -0800
NT will not prevent you from booting from a floppy....but your BIOS will.
Make sure you have boot from A first in your Bios settings....it sounds
like you have it set to C first. If you have NTFS partitions you will not
be able to see anything when you do boot from a Dos floppy.....use FDISK to
remove the NTFS partitions. and then start over.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html