Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:28:33 +1000
If you run win98, you can use "xcopy" comand line to copy harddisk contains.
you'll need to:
1) open a DOS window within win98 (important, you must run xcopy within DOS
window)
2) use the "richkey" switch, eg if you want to copy everything form C: to
E:, the command is XCOPY /R/I/C/H/K/E/Y C:\*.* E:\

I've used xcopy to transfer harddisk for many times (over 100 at least),
haven't failed yet (there is a small chance that you could have problem with
short file name format).

Jun Qian