From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:08:44 -0700
I have a Gainward video board based on GeForce 3 with video capture and
output. So far, I have been successful in capturing output of my VCR so that
I can edit some of that video. However, I can't seem to get the video back
out of my computer to record the edited version back onto the VCR tape. IS
it is possible that my VCR is not compatible with the video output of the
Gainward board, or is there something I need to do to get my video board to
send something out the RCA jack video output? I am a novice to this so could
use some help. The software for editing was bundled with the board and is
Ulead Video Studio 5 SE.

Thank you for any help and guidance.

Peter
The NoSpin Group