Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 05:23:16 -0800
Pastor,
Need more inf to help you such as what OS you have, how much hard drive
space and how much ram, etc....
You might want to go to your DVD tech support site on the web and d/l the
latest firmware version/drivers.
READ THE FAQ and any README.TXT files before performing a firmware upgrade!

Barry Clark
MCSE/CCNA