From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:57:42 -0500
I got curious about this issue and did some Google searching.  It appears
this is not an unusual situation, though I've not heard of it previously.
This anandtech forum thread offers some insight into the problem.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=326801

From reading that thread, I gathered that there should be a BIOS setting for
something along the lines of enabling "memory remapping".  This will need to
be enabled before installing Win7 64-bit.  I looked through the online
manual for your motherboard and didn't see anything pertaining to this in
the BIOS section.  Hopefully, your current or newer BIOS will have something
that is the same or similar to "memory remapping", even though the manual
doesn't cover it.  (I see they've made 5 BIOS releases in 2 months,
suggesting that the consumer is their "beta tester" for this product.
;-)  )

HTH

John Sproule

---------Original (Abridged) Message Below-------