Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:42:08 -0500
Hi
I have three email accounts on my computer.
They have all been operating perfectly until now.
The "delete" function on one of the accounts will not operate. In any of the folders, I can highlight an email but when I hit delete, nothing happens. The email is still there. Also, when I right click the folder "deleted items" it will not highlight. Therefore, I cannot empty the files "deleted items" folder.
I tried going to the options folder and similar places to see if I turned something off or set something to the wrong place, but no luck.
I hope somebody knows of this problem and can set me straight.
Thank you for any help.
George Newlark

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com