From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 02:14:07 +1000
Phil wrote:
>Can someone point me toward it or  give me an
>idea of what can be disabled as well as how to accomplish it?>>

This site has long been considered to be the "Bible" of which services
should be enabled/disabled:

http://www.blackviper.com/

While we're on the subject, does anyone know of an easy way to back up your
service settings? Does a registry backup do it? Is there any other way
apart from the unreliable System Restore? Maybe there's a utility somewhere
for just this purpose, but I've never seen one. Do we have any programmers
out there?

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml