From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:29:35 -0700
Jan -

This sounds to me like you have the wires from the case to the
motherboard in the wrong spot.  On modern cases, the "power" button and
the reset button work in the same way.  They are momentary contact
switches.  Open the case and swap your power and reset wires and I think
the problem will go away.

Cheers!

Tony Mayer