From:
Paul Roeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:31:28 EST
I recently reformatted a Compaq Presario 5363 and installed W98.  Wanting
more pixels I went to settings to find only two choices; 2 color or 16 color,
and only one choice for screen resolution.  Since it its the same hardware
installed I'm assuming this is a driver issue for the monitor.  Can someone
verify that for me, or offer some suggestions how to get my choices back?
the monitor is a Samsung ?? and is about a year and a half old.  All help is
appreciated.  Thanks group.
Paul Roeth