From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:08:47 -0500
You gave us the MB number you need in the bottom of this email.

P5VX

Doing a search on Google I cam across this manufacturers manual page:

http://www.ecs.com.tw/support/support.htm

There are several versions of the board so you will need to look at the
manuals to see which one you have. You should be able to find a bios update
here also.

There is a little program that you can get (it's free) called "ctbios". It
can be run at a DOS prompt to find out more about the board you have. I do
not have the webpage for a download, but you can plug that name into Google
and find it that way.

Hope this helps,

Fran