From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:38:07 -0700
I have not done this, but a shared printer should be visible to other
computers as long as the share permissions are set low enough and resource
sharing is also enabled.

Sharing of Internet access is also possible under Win2K. You will need to
set the guest computers to use DHCP or set them to the 192.168.n.n
addressing range and enable connection sharing on the computer that has the
Internet connection. I am not sure if your configuration is set up to make
it this simple, but it is possible to do.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/pesh