From:
Tim Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:44:48 -0400
Depending on the printer, there is an easier way set up shares to a printer
on another PC.

Set the printer for sharing on the PC it is attached to. (taking care not to
enter a space in the printer name).
Go into Network Neighborhood and double-click on the PC that is hosting the
printer.
Double click on the Printer icon.
Windows will tell you that in order to print you must install the drivers.
Answer affirmative. Windows will then install the drivers from the host PC.

This has worked pretty well for me, but on occasion there is a printer that
doesn't want cooperate.