From:
Minson Ngo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:28:16 +0000
Check to see that if the newly installed memory module has chips on both
sides. Some systems limit the total number for "sides" that are recognized,
so if you have some existing modules installed, try removing them and then
boot up with only the new memory installed in bank 0 or whichever bank that
memory should be filled in first. If the system recognizes the new module as
the correct size then return the new double sided modules that you just got
and request single-sided modules instead. This should fix your problem. Your
motherboard accepts a maximum of 512 mb of memory in 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or
256 mb modules. If you have any other problems feel free to email me back at
[log in to unmask] Have a great day!

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com