From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 02:02:35 -0400
I'm not sure what you mean that Goback has a problem with big drives. I am running it on a 30 gig Win 98 SE system  and on a 40 gig Win Me system without any problems.  Admittedly Goback slows down the system minutely, but I never really noticed the difference.  If you do a standard install on a big drive (10% of the available freespace), you'll have a very large Goback file, but I manually chose the size of the file on all my installs to save space.  Your setup is a good one, but I don't think you need to have two drives for Goback to work OK.  What if a file or files on your D drive go South?  You'll have to reinstall rather than revert.